Visit the Isle of Purbeck and the Olympic Sailing area and learn about its history and geology
Check out our ratings on Trip Advisor:
- Sunday 14 May, Dorset Bluebell walk, 11:30
Dorset Wildlife Trust Centre, Lower Kingcombe, Dorset DT2 0EQ
- Saturday 20 May, White Horse Walk, 11:00
Springhead Inn, Sutton Poyntz, Preston DT3 6LW
- Sunday 21 May, Isle of Portland Walk, 10:00
Car Park, just west of Portland Heights Hotel, Portland
- Learn about the new Broadchurch Trail - and much more!
- Personal Tours to suit your requirements - 1/2 or full day,
Prices are up to £180 for a full day and £95 for a 1/2 day for up to 4 people
Are you cruising into Portland Port? - Let us take you to Stonehenge and also show you some of the World Heritage Site known as the Jurassic Coast on the return journey
YOU REALLY DO WANT TO BE HERE! - Just watch this 2 1/2 minute video Let us take the strain and help arrange your holiday requirements.
E-mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org, call on 44 (0)7790 474 478 or use the Tabs above or links below for all the information you require.
Quality accommodation providers and information below:
Search Dream Cottages Now
Links to Local Council and Tourism Sites:
Weymouth and Portland